Saturday, July 22, 2006

Definitely not me ;)

  Posted by Picasa
It’s 9:45, OoopS I don’t have them with me and OoopS it’s the forth night that I’m heading out with taking them with me, so like previous nights, I left my coffee and my Organic blueberry bar and ran to get them. 10:10p.m and I am home, finally!!! I went straight to the kitchen and took one of them with glass of iced water. These days, I feel like I am living in a Cinderella story with the exception of taking antibiotics instead of dancing with a charming prince and having my curfew at 10 instead of 12. Well, I always wanted to be in a Cinderella story, but not the new version. I am an old timer and I prefer the oldies, and unfortunately no one cares about oldies anymore. Anyways since I couldn’t let go of my organic blue berry bar, I ran back to coffee shop and in the way back I saw him, it couldn’t be him, could it? I took a closer look, and I have to tell you 2 might be wrong, but not 4. It was him, and he looked as breathtaking as always. I didn’t have my camera with me, but Mysterious Me and I managed to get it. When we got back, I got really disappointed seeing his empty seat, but that would make sense since James Bond never stays in one place for a long time… Well, I didn’t manage to take a pic with pierce Bronson, but I took a pic with Hugo .Who would prefer a tall, dark, handsome gentleman over a cute HAIRY little boy? Definitely not me…;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! So 007 had the chance to meet you, and take a picture with you!! Too bad, he didn't make it. How come so many celebs get to see you?? They don't see me?? Oh, I know!! Coz I'm blind, and so are they!! We probabely pass by each other everyday, without noticing each other.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a piece of advice for the cute curled-hair Minderella: 1. you don't have a curfew!! 2. I wish I had one!! I think my corpse won't be found until 3 days after I die!! LOL

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home