Thursday, June 01, 2006

A very strange moment

Walking against the car traffic in a one way street, I was listening to whatever songs that my I pod was shuffling for me. I wasn’t just listening, I was thinking as well!!!!
I was thinking about double-faced people. Well to be more precise, I wasn’t thinking about any ppl , I was thinking about double-faced friends,
those who say something in front of you and believe something totally different in their hearts,
those who make you believe that they are one of the few genuine and trust worthy ppl that you have ever met and you are fool enough to fall for their act for a while,
those who think you are a fool and you’ll never get to see their true color,
those who are too much scared of real life that they just prefer to live a fake one, a life that satisfy them for while,and and finally those who don’t believe in karma !
Thinking about them made me so sad that I felt a sharp pain in my chest. For a minute, I felt that my chest was not big enough to hold my heart, or maybe my heart was too big for my chest. I felt that my heart was going to burst out of my chest, and seriously I was short in breath.
I unzipped my jacket and remembered Sohrab’s poem : ..kashki in mardoom danehaye deleshan peyda bood…at the same time I noticed that I was listening to Nargese Shiraz and Hayedeh was singing : boro ke bi haghighati to ghalbe man jat nist, onghad az to door shodam ke digeh peydat nist , to rafighe narafigh che bad shodi ey vay ,khooneh atish zadano balad shodi ey vay… I haven’t listen to that song for ages, and it’s for sure one of my least favorites in Hayedeh’s collection, but hey my I pod chose this song at that moment! A very confusing and weird moment, a moment that I was in harmony with my poetry, and my music!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your heart is too big, way too big, and way to be precious to be played around. You need a strong chest to protect it, and it's your fault not to have that:(
That is my favourite HAYDEH SONG!! But wow!! Just wow!!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your heart is too big, way too big, and way to precious to be played around. You need a strong chest to protect it, and it's your fault not to have that:(
That is my favourite HAYDEH SONG!! But wow!! Just wow!!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preacious??
Damn!! How do you spell it??

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home