Saturday, May 20, 2006

This should be ongoing.....................

This poem was nominated poem of 2005. Written by an African kid, amazing thought:

"When I born, I Black, When I grow up, I Black,When I go in Sun, I Black, When I scared, I Black,When I sick, I Black, And when I die, I still black... And you White fellow, When you born, you pink, When you grow up, you White, When you go in Sun, you Red,When you cold, you blue, When you scared, you yellow,When you sick, you Green, And when you die, you Gray...
And you call me colored???......... "

Such a sweet poem and such a talented Kid! These days I just can’t write anything, I am like a Singer who has lost her voice, and really wanna sing, but can’t!
I usually don’t like to post anything from anyone else and love to do the work myself, no copying and no pasting, noch, noch !!
Copying and me don’t go well together, I love originality!!! Throughout my life, I tried to stay away from copying; Well, with the exception of copying all BIOL 434 assignments( A special thanks to Papar and E) and few more, but then the result wasn’t pleasing as I withdrew from the course and the copying didn’t get me anywhere!
Anyways, getting back to my problem, I feel like I can’t start from anything or anywhere and I hate it when this site is not alive!!!!I love ongoing things ;)
After reading this poem, I thought I just post this and see how I can be carried away!
Sometime you are lost and don’t know where to start, u just have to follow someone or something and the rest will come to you eventually.
U think I am bsing , then take a good look around you, how many talented ppl do you know who are just stuck and do not know where to start and the minute they find their ways , they make a change ! So all you need is a point to start from. That point could be anything, it even can be a poem from a black kid in Africa! Yeh, even a kid a can make a difference in a way that no one can!
I believe any one can make a difference, but unfortunately most of the time ppl are not aware of their impact on the others!
So, next time that you are writing a poem be aware cause ur masterpiece might be the initiation point for a very talented Blogger!

Special thanks to nam name Baroon for the poem!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home