Friday, July 14, 2006

A fRIeNdLY conversation

I am asking her what should I write and she is saying: I don't know , or maybe we should write that we thought about a lot of stuff today!Mission was accomplished...she is laughing her head off.
Now, She is having Lays chips( the original flavor, well an original person should always go for original) and saying she wanna marry A and laughing. I am laughing too...this is the best time of my week so far...
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her simle, anyone could fall in love with that simle.Now she is looking at me with a question mark in her face....and she is saying "I don't know" again...oh oh she( the other she) knows and I know that She doesn't not co-operate with us. I say she can't and she doesn't believe me....she said " I don't know " again.. what is it with this phrase and you today , ha?
Thanks God I got an ok...
She wants to know where did it all start? what do u say? from a gossip , or that simle of her...I think she should mention it somewhere, somewhere that ppl sneak in and study her. I told her, they study you , and she doesn't believe that...She never believes me. I think a lot of ppl believe her and she doesn't know that..she just have to see the proof..and I told her, you can't have proof for everything....I think she needs time.. time is the best solution for everything..I asked her what does she think and WALLAAAAA , she nodded and said "NICE"....I got my answer for today, but she still have lots of question marks in her head. Now where do you stand , did you get anything from this piece? I bet not, so our mission was accomplished as always......hmmmmmmmmmmm ,now she is bragging about having AAAAAAAAA....I always wonder what is about AAAAA ;).....ok we are off to continue....stay tunned, and who knows you might figure out our little secret...

5 Comments:

Blogger Missing Piece said...

What a masterpiece

9:14 PM  
Blogger eL . said...

WOW!

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baabaa to digeh ki hasti....
You fucked up my brain anteriorly and posteriorly!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Missing Piece said...

Ha Ha, I aimed to target the Frontal and temporal and I got Parietal, and Occipital as bouns...How am I doing in my Ana department Doc?

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock girl....
But my Brain is not a complete mess yet, and I had guessed it right, but I didn't know she's lucky enough to have AAAAAAAAAAAAAA:)

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home