Friday, June 02, 2006

SHE WANNA MARRY A ;)


Last night, at 11:25 p.m in a rainy cruel night, my friend came into this conclusion: “ I wanna marry A” and she asked me to post the breaking news in my weblog which of course will be one of the top weblogs of all time(now I sound like Bridget Jones, when she was saying one of our top ppl.. haha ) Anyways, as I promised I posted the breaking news here: SHE WANNA MARRY A. This is what exactly she wrote in a piece of napkin but she wrote it in Farsi and unfortunately I don’t have Farsi font. My Apologies!!! I bet right now that I am writing this , she is looking for a Vera Wang wedding dress, and I am wondering if I be the maid of honor or the Angle?!?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do!!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update Plzzzzz

10:51 PM  
Blogger Missing Piece said...

It seems someone is addicted to the craps of the missing piece!!!
Ur command is my wish Your majesty ;).. By the way, it wasn't me being lazy , it was the hot news that stopped me from even living,let alone updating the missing piece

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home