Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just Fuck it cause it's the same ALWAYS

Same looks, same attitudes, same gestures, same greetings, same “Hi”, same “Bye”, same plays, same everything, same, same, same,…well, actually it’s the same fucked up puzzle!!!
Everything is the same except we are older now, but then our older versions still love to play “hide and seek”!
It was the same years ago, is the same now and will be the same tomorrow and the day after and….
History for sure repeats itself and I hate that, I simply hate that. How can I stop it? I have no idea, I don’t know how to make it different next time, cause I am sick of running in a circle every now and then. I know for sure next time I’ll end up with too many “same”s , and I am not sure if I can take it again, but then do I have any other choice?!
Every body says something different to me and add another puzzle to my original one, I don’t think if I ever solve this puzzle, and I should just be happy with same, same and same, and let go of solving the puzzle. This puzzle made me question myself for Nth times, but I never answered those questions either, too many questions and I simply don’t bother to do anything about them…too much to take, so I might as well think of it as an "impossible puzzle" and fuck it !!The only thing that makes me happy is that I am not alone in this….

I just wrote this piece for “the one” who asked for it. Peace ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home