Friday, February 24, 2006

S P R I N G is here!!

This morning, I woke up with a cold body, runny noise and fever. I thought I got sick, but then how could that happen? I felt fine yesterday, so I just guessed that my symptoms were because of morning breeze and they would go away soon. After an hour, nothing has chanced except my tissue usage rate. I used a full tissue box in an hour. mmmm well, let me stop exaggerating ; I didn’t use a full box , but I used a lot forsure.
Finally, I got my self together and left home while I was convinced of having flu or something similar!
I was just walking in the street and suddenly saw blossom trees and that rang the bell for me.
BINGO!! Spring is here. Well, I know it’s a little bit too early for spring arrival, but this beautiful city usually declares end of winter a bit sooner than other cities!
Anyways, after seeing blossoms I knew that I definitely didn’t catch a cold or flu, and all my symptoms were just souvenirs from my favorite season!
Lets face it, for a lot of people who don't give a damn about spring, spring is this beautiful season that brings its fresh scents and beauty, as for me, my favorite season brings nothing other than runny noise, hay fever, itchy eyes, and etc… .Funny ha?!
Let me set the record straight forever, regardless of my nasty spring souvenirs, I still am ready to embrace this amazingly beautiful season with a pack of REACTINE! It’s my favorite what else can I do ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger eL . said...

Hi .....
Nice writing.Yes.Spring is here!I can feel it too.
Hope u the best year ever;)

9:19 AM  
Blogger eL . said...

I've changed my weblog address.
As i told u . spring is here, so, let's delete all the old thoughts;)

9:21 AM  
Blogger eL . said...

Jat ro khali mikonam o be yadet hastam....Believe me!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home