Saturday, February 18, 2006

Watch out for your wishes!

I had a really bad headache last night, and given that I only take Advil for headaches, I didn’t have any pills at home to take. I was so exhausted, so I just went to bed when I knew that I would wake up in no time with my head pounding!
Anyways as I anticipated, I woke up around 5:30 this morning and since my headache was killing me, I took a Tylenol 3 ;) with a lot of guilt of course! I hate taking medicines that contain high dosage of codeine, but sometimes you just wanna get ride of the pain and you wouldn’t mind taking even poison!
This morning, suddenly I had a flashback from ages ago! I remember when I was around 6 or 7 and ppl would complain about having headaches. I never knew what they were talking about. All I wanted was to experience that particular pain in my head and see how that feels. I had the impression that headaches are age relevant and to associate myself with adults, I would sometimes fake headaches;)
Honestly I always wanted to experience headaches and I thought if I experienced headaches, then I would some how fall into the adult category!
Well if you think wishing for a headache is a sick thought, check this out. I had a friend who cut her eyelashes in order to get glasses, and of course look as CoOL as I did.( Thanks God, I had Glasses, otherwise I don’t know how I would want to cut my lashes!) It’s so funny how far a kid would go to prove that she is old and mature enough!
So moral of the story:
1- Watch out what you are wishing for! They might come true when you would never ever want them to be a part of your life.
2- Raise your standards and try to wish for better things. Feeling that your eyes are about to pop out of your head, and you head is about to explode very soon is a very painful and affordable wish, just dream BIG from now on cause you never know when your dream will hunt you back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Farhad Mortaz said...

Dear Dr,
What els u wish?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Missing Piece said...

Wishing department is under construction for a while!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home