Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Falling for Yellow

Yellow, a tricky color! Color of hate in one part of the world, and love in the other part. What a controversy! I never was a fan of Yellow, and never thought I would be one day.
Now, I have a confession to make ;)

In my opinon, Yellow can be sexy by itself,
It can be super sexy if it comes from a gorgeous sweetheart,
It even can touch you and become your favorite if it comes with sincere love.
Finally a combination of above can sweep you off your feet!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, there is indeed a fine line between love and hate! It’s just a matter of your mentality and where you are willing to invest it ! Which side would it be for yellow now...mmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger eL . said...

Hi!
I really don't know what to say...
I just can thank u so much leaving me that very nice comment!
I really didn't think that i write that good.
Thank again.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home