Thursday, March 09, 2006

Surprise!!!!! W I N T E R is Back!

Life is for sure full of surprises! Two days ago while we were walking in the street, I was telling a friend about the beauty of the blossom trees, and how more beautiful they would become in the next 2 or 3 weeks when they’ll be full of flowers! At the time, weather was warm and sunny and I really thought that winter was “history”!
Well, right now it’s snowing like crazy and winter is back; I can’t stand the idea of loosing all those beautiful white and pink blossoms! It's really surprising to me; first we had the early spring and then it didn’t take so long for winter to come back.
This makes you wonder why spring came early at the first place and at the same time it makes you feel insecure about its permanent stay in the near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home