Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sooner or Later...

Coffee beans, just like ppl,
They can sit on your kitchen counter,
Hide in a sealed bag for a long time,
Loose their color, taste, and odor,
Or sooner or later they can be grinded,
be brewed,
And that’s when you can say if they are
Earthy, nutty, smoky, spicy, or sweet,
And that is when the brewed coffee makes the difference
Difference of making the medical student to stay up all night
and ace the exam,
Do you understand?
Do you?

If you want to bring out your smell and taste,
Sooner or Later
You have to be grinded,
It’s just a matter of time,
And I believe in sooner,
but I don't practice my beliefs,

So now you know why I am not a big fan of coffee beans
Their looks alone doesn’t do it for me,
I wanna taste them
Smell them,
And learn to love them grinded

And I wish you knew how many ppl envy you,
You are walking on crusted snow
And I am watching you from the top floor ,
I see the envious shadow that follows you
So, believe me!
Believe me,
And start to love grinded beans..
And continue walking on crusted snow...
I am watching you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home