Monday, November 20, 2006

Remember, Remember the 4th of November

It’s 2:15 a.m and I have to sleep. Tonight is a different night, I either sleep or ruin my last month: the lonely October I am referring to ;). My heartbeat is not promising, so I decide to go green, but not full green as I don't wanna decrease the heartbeat more that enogh. Half green would do it for me.
Before sleeping I make sure to set my alarm for 6:30 a.m.

6:30 a.m ..bip bip bip bip bip bip…Noooooooo, it’s already morning.Time flies especially when u are damn tired... Finally I had to do it and at that point I didn't want to do it.
Well what else would you expect, I was dealing with me who always chickens out at the last minute, so I slept. I don’t know based on what, but I slept and I could be sleeping too much to ruin the 4th of November.
And again at 6:59 a.m I heard something, but this time it wasn’t my alarm, I took a look at my cell, and I knew that I had to follow the order that I was given. Suddenly, I was all happy, smiling and ready to finish what I had started months ago. I knew that I had to get up and put an end to my insomnia and anything that ends with AT. So I did what I had to do, I left my bed with a smile on my face, wore my navy sweat pants, the ones that I always wear at desperate times, stood as tall as I could, and in no time I was where I had to be .
That day I saw the difference that few powerful sincere words can make,I felt the magic of emotional support and that’s why I decided to “Rise and Shine”.After all I was the freaking star of the show for one day ;]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOh, that's soooo cute!! Did I act too blond?? It's ok:)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home