Saturday, December 09, 2006

After 4




Finally I am back . It’s been few days that I wanted to come and see missing piece, but somehow everyday passed me before I could catch it .
During last week almost everything night I felt like writing something, yeh I wanted to write…

I wanted to write how last Wednesday when my I pod chose یکی بود یکی نبودfor me, I suddenly went back to 3 years ago and I remembered how my first scrap on orkut was مثل شب مثل شراب تو پر از وسوسه ای.It reminded me the times that I sang it for papaya .Wow, how fast time flies, and how much I still loveeeeeeeeeeeee this song, I guess something beautiful will always stay beautiful....

I wanted to post more pics for Papaya from her Snowy City while I still don’t get why she likes my stupid pics . Well, maybe after her mind being f***** with her Anatomy and histology books , then my pics seems to come from heaven. Whatever her reason is, I just wanted to take advantage and post some for her ;)

I wanted to write about how again seeing my “old memory” made my heart aching and it was then that I asked myself why I can’t get over my stupid stupid feelings. I tried to find an answer for it, but the more I thought, the more I started to refresh my memory and I didn’t wanna do that , so I concluded that every time that u decide to like an aerobic creature , u leave a piece of your heart behind, and you can’t just claim it back,So you better try to live with the remaining piece and make the best out of it.....

I wanted to write about my new haircut and how much I hate it, and how the candian hairstylists never get that I don’t want to look like mushroom or a 50 year woman. I was complaining about my last haircut and never knew that worst than bad actually does exist and I am no exception of being the victim .......

I wanted to write about how one day I lost my voice because of my sore throat, and the other day lostmy appetite because of my nausea.. I want to talk about viruses and my hatred toward them as they never go away with antibiotics....

I wanted to post a pic of the biggest snow man that I have ever seen and talk about how every single person that passed that snow man poke it and when finally I got there to take a pic with the frosty, frosty was not the same cute frosty anymore. Well the rule is so simple, first come, first serve. World is based on these 4 tiny words.....

I wanted to write the lyrics of beautiful from James Blunt cause one night I heard that song after a long time and I really loved it cause beautiful is what I went through at one point....

Yeh , I wanted to do all that, but every night I just passed out before I could even turn on my computer. Yesterday, however, was a different story cause I really wanted to leave some footsteps (as papaya says it) on missing piece. I really love missing piece , it’s somewhere that belongs to me and only me and I can write my mind and my heart without thinking about anything or anyone around me. To me, missing piece is my little carefree world that is embraced by the real cruel world .
I really wanted to write something yesterday but by the time that I got home and got inot my pjs, nothing looked better than my pillow …so history repeated itself again;)
Well,I missed yesterday and so many days before, but I thought today is my last opportunity to make up for yesterday, so here I am writing and my writing is all over the place , but the best news is that I am ok with it and I really don’t care about it any more. it’s been a year and eventhough I didn’t make it to Harvard Medical school or the cover of Hello magazine ;) at least my attitude toward a lot of things including writing has changed.
So, here I am writing and loving my imperfect pieces. Recently I came to believe that life is all about loving your imperfections rather than perfections!!
Anyways, yesterday was a very important day in missing piece’ calendar. A year ago, on December,08 I decided to have my own blog ( Thanks to my dear friend, Farhad, who introduced me to the bloggers’ world at the first place). The day that I started it, I never thought it could last for 1 year, but it did , and I am sure from now on it will get better day after day cause I believe in missing piece..so Happy Birthday Missing Piece!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home