Sunday, January 01, 2006

“No More Regrets of Any Kind for Me”

Making New Year's Resolutions is an excellent idea; even we usually do violate them before the second week of January! I believe trying and loosing is always more admirable than not doing anything. This year, stop biting off more than you can chew, just think of something small that you can change, it could be anything! Remember, small steps could lead to the bigger ones. I remember one year my New Year's Resolution was to wake up early, so I didn’t have to miss my amazingly interesting 8:00 a.m Biochemistry class! Well as much as it sounds funny and childish, it worked for me and I didn’t miss a class afterwards, and that meant, I had my own notes and I didn’t have to beg my classmates for getting notes. I also felt so good about myself by keeping my New Year’s Resolution! So how about this year?
Since I don’t have any other INTERESTING classes, I have to think of something bigger this year. A dear friend once told me to dream big, and always ask for more, so I am about to think of something bigger. Maybe this year, I want to be the best I can be! This best could cover a whole range, so that could be hard to accomplish in a year! Then I think being the best you can be, is the thought that you must carry with you all the time and it doesn’t need to Waite for a new year. So saying all that, how about this year’s resolution? mmmm….Since I am not a risk taker, I want to take more risks, living on the edge could be fun in its own way. I also want to fight to my last breath for what I want, and that means, fighting for what I want at the right time, or regretting it for the rest of my life. I don’t want to let another magic moment to pass me by, “No More Regrets of Any Kind for Me”. Oh Oh,I forgot to say that chocolate intake has to decrease as well ;) I can go on with this list, but I prefer to bring it rather than sing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home