Saturday, December 10, 2005

Writing and I, two words that don't go well together!!

Despite so many things that I have to do today, I decided to post something on my million-dollar web log!! It’s so funny I never thought I would be here writing! I can be a good singer, dancer, Dj, make up artist, baby sitter, librarian, Dog walker, Sweet little sister, 2007 beauty pageant contestant, spoiled brat and even a cook (yeh, a good cook, show me someone who can cook without recipe…. That, my friend, is called “hidden talent”), but the truth of matter is that I can’t be a writer .I know myself well enough to admit this. Anyways, since I started it, I might as well try my best and don’t be afraid to fail. I promised myself to learn from my failures and don’t waste energy trying to cover them up. At least I had the guts of staring something that I suck at. If I succeed, then awesome!! I will be a good writer on the top all my great qualities ;) If I fail, then it’s ok. It’s ok to fail cause no matter how bad your failure is; you will learn something from it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Farhad Mortaz said...

Great!
I really like it. Keep up the good work!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home