Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just a start!

Some ppl quote from famous to imply that somehow they are more intelligent than the rest . More importantly, they want to associate themselves with the more intelligent class of society. Well believe it or not, for now I don't belong to that gang. Who knows, maybe I'll join them in future as people change in a second these days. Anyways, I really wanted to start off this web log with a song lyric (maybe a techno remix like bezan beram), and then I decided to start it off with one of my favorite quotes. Believe me a quote from Albert Einstein does not mean that I am a genius in physics. In fact, I still can't get over the C- (12/20) that I got in grade 9.

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home