Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sorry, it didn't mean anything! It never does, does it??!

Arash - Arash the video, is by far the most expensive Persian music video that had ever been recorded. The director of this music video is Fredrik Callinggaard , known from Madonna and Depece Mode. Well after watching it few times, I think this is not just a trashy cliche music video in which he is trying to sell sex! This music video is the messenger of the striking truth that is hidden everywhere. Yes, most of men do love bitches and of course heartless bitches are the winners at the end! How fair is life?!? Not much I guess!
Tell me, which persian singer got 25 supermodels together in one place, that’s something to be considered ;) Anyways, hats off to Arash, no one could do a better job!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much 1000 times. By googling the English text, I have been looking for this song for a whole year and only found it thanks to you! I thought it might be Arabic, Turkish or even Hebrew but had no idea about its true origin. Wonderful. Thank you.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Info said...

By the way, I first heard it in Greece in the summer of 2008. They were playing it in all the beach bars. Everyone loved it. For a while I thought it was Greek.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home